Founder & Swedish language instructor
Sara is a Swedish native speaker from Uppsala.
• Over 10 years experience of teaching Swedish as Second language.
• Has taught Swedish as second language at Folkuniversitetet, one of Sweden's leading adult education centers.
• Specialized in custom designed lesson plans for one-to-one students,
ranging from doctors/nurses at Uppsala University Hospital to nuclear
power plant engineers at Vattenfall.
• Started teaching online in 2008 and founded Swedish Classes in 2009.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
• Master's degree in teaching Swedish as a Foreign Language, earned at Uppsala University in Sweden.
• Bachelor's degree in Education, earned at Uppsala University in Sweden.
• Certified SWEDEX examiner.
• Trained in the evaluation of Swedish language skills of foreign medical professionals.